Shawnee State University’s Kricker Innovation Hub will host the Ohio Supercomputer Center for two workshops: Introduction to OSC and Hands-on Workshop.
The Introduction to OSC workshop will occur from 10-11:30 a.m. Registration is not required. Topics include:
· What is OSC? How can OSC help you?
· Hardware and software available at OSC
· Introduction to OSC’s web portal, OnDemand
The Hands-on Workshop will occur from 1-3:30 p.m. Registration is required HERE.
· Learn high performance computing concepts
· Navigate our storage and file systems
· Learn how to create an account and request a project
Who should attend?
New OSC clients or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
What you will need
Participants in the hands-on session will need to bring their own laptops and create an account at my.osc.edu.